Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

stalking and followers..

I've been stalking blogs now for well over a year.. and it's gotten to be a little contest between a coworker of mine and me to see who can find the greatest ideas on blogs and actually follow through and make them or do them. And although I totally think that SHE should be the one doing this instead of me since she is single and I have 3 children and lots of activities going on.. I decided to start a blog of my own. I'm just starting and learning -you know- it's easy to look and read, but to actually build your blog and spend hours trying to figure out.. "how did they do that" and "how do you make one of those" it's effort! Then when you feel that you've sort of half way figured some things out that makes it somewhat interesting, then you have to sit down and write. And to top that off.. you have NO IDEA if anyone is reading or even actually cares. So that brings me to my question today. I got my very first follower today - thank you 4th Grade Frolics !

I'm so excited. So if anyone is reading :

How do you get so many followers and how long does it take usually?
Is it by doing giveaways or do I have to have a TpT store? How do you do it? Please comment and let me know what you think.

By the way, I found another giveaway. I can't wait to hear who all wins! Check it out at:

Mrs. Bainbridge's Class

1 comment:

  1. A happy hello. I'll be your 2nd follower!
    I'm also having a giveaway. Pop on by and enter!

    Denise
    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete