Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Target Tuesday and Staples Deals!

Hey Everyone! I actually went to Staples and Office Max on my School Supply trek this weekend also, but didn't have time to add them to my previous post on Sunday, so I'm going to stick them to the beginning here and then add my new Target Tuesday deals.

Staples Deals:
Usually, I have awesome experiences at Staples without any issues. Every year when I go on the search for the cheapest supply deals, this is one of the first places I go, because they always have what's in their ads and they are super helpful. Also, when there are limits on deals, they are usually the first to offer to allow teachers to get a class set instead of the usual limit of 4. HOWEVER... this time.. not so much. Maybe it's the economy now, but they would not allow me to go over the limit and the limit on all of the deals was 2 instead of 4.

1. Oh well, I still scored small clipboards for 50 cents each (limit 2) but remember, I had my son with me.. so we got 4 and then went through again for 6 total. I don't think I worked the system too much... it's not like I bought them out.. I just needed a small group set.
2. I also got boxes of colored paperclips for 50 cents each, which I'm going to use in back to school gifts for teachers.
3. I found a whole box of push pins on clearance for $1. Which I don't use often, but will include in the Back to School Gift for teachers.
4. Single hole punchers for 50 cents!
5. Let's not forget the most important deal : the FREE highlighters! I got a (5) pack of Bic yellow highlighters for $4 and with Easy Rebate = FREE!!
ALL in ALL it was a good trip to Staples. I also found awesome flashdrives for $12 in surf boards and skateboards. These will be great stocking stuffers for my 10 year old.

Now Target Tuesday:
Of course the dollar bin has been just loaded with deals as most of you already know, but there are a few things that I found that aren't Dr. Seuss and would still be awesome for reading groups.
1. tracing stamps- I got a stamp set of numbers 0-9 and one with letters. Each $1.
2. Classroom signs - Clean up sign and Quiet Please sign (both (2 set) for $1)
3. Uppercase / Lowercase letter match puzzle
I have been working on these puzzle match letters with my own 6 year old at home. These will be great for a center activity at the beginning of the year.
4. Last but not least, LET'S NOT FORGET THE FREEBIES and NEAR FREEBIES!
Sharpees and Papermate pens

The (2 pk) black sharpees are on sale at Target for $1 this week (fine and ultrafine). The Papermate pens (10 pk blue, black and red) are on sale for $1.07. If you look on the Target website under coupons (usually at the bottom or you can put it in the search box) they have a coupon for $1 off of Sharpees (free) and $1 off Papermate writing utensils (.07 to pay) It's definitely the deal of the week!


Happy Shopping Folks!

Let me know what deals you find out there. -

No comments:

Post a Comment